Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just Fucking Fabulous It's VON U KUF Baby !!!







                    I haven't been getting a lot of sleep as of lately. Truth is I am trying my hardest to not drink so much even if it is part of my road to recovery from pain killers and black tar heroine. Now as part of my on going physical therapy my doctor Sleazy Pete behind the now defunct Dollar Hut has recommended that I listen to soothing music and immerse myself in bath salts and oils...........

          FUCK THAT NOISE !!!! So I've picked up both the bottle and needle once again and have decided to listen to some good ole fashioned BEATS MOTHERFUCKER !!! I think I may have found just the man who is both outlandish enough and groovy enough to make me shake my hips but not shake my needle. DJ VON U KUF baby !!!


 Here is a little info about the man himself courtesy of my good friend James Cullen

Von U-KUF started out playing drums as a child, Thus began his love for HARD HITTING BEATS, and Von U-KUF found inspiration in House Music. From the moment he got behind his first mixing board, Von U-KUF knew that he was destined to become one of the great Electro/Progressive House DJs of our time.

Over the last several years, Von U-KUF has honed his skills on the decks. Von U-KUF prides himself on his unique style. He is obsessed by always adding new releases, and crowds that follow Von U-KUF know that he never plays the same set twice. Working with DJs from around the world, Von U-KUF receives tracks that are not available to anyone else. Anything can happen when he gets up to spin because the crowd dictates the action.

Even with the element of change, Von U-KUF always delivers “A HARD BANGING, FLOOR SHAKING SOUND.” He is a DJ unwilling to compromise his craft. Von has an uncanny ability to watch what the crowd moves to and sense what makes them crazy.

Von remains a student of his craft. “I am always willing to share deck time with another DJ. I believe in giving respect to the creators of this industry. I watch and learn from every DJ I have seen.”



Below you can sample some of his badass music and move to his outrageous beats: 



http://soundcloud.com/von-ukuf/von-ukuf-1edn-com-live-mix



Enjoy!!!




What do you say , babies ?



No comments:

Post a Comment